Java Software Architect Фриланс занятость1 год назад - IT и веб-разработка - Moscow - 426 Просмотров
Java Architects are expected to have high standards of code quality and will have daily and weekly targets. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that our Product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the software architects immediately and without having to ask for a rework.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in Java development
- 1+years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests using Junit
- 6+ months experience using Jira and Github
- 2+ years in an environment where you used architecture principles and frameworks such as SOLID
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- General database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
Join our community of remote professionals!
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, удаленная работа.