Food Server Part-time Job5 months ago - Food industry - San Diego - 388 views
Now hiring Food Server! Our senior living community, La Vida Real (Rancho San Diego) located in El Cajon, CA is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets
the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
Full time and part time positions available. Flexible hours!
Happy people needed to serve food to residents and guests in our Fine Dining in-house restaurant. Crisp linen tablecloths, fine china and top-quality fresh ingredients; this is made-to-order dining at its finest. Seasonal and regional menus are ever-evolving, offering signature dishes and daily specials. And NO LATE NIGHTS means you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
- Prepare tables, present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and service. Remain knowledgeable about posted daily specials.
- Write food order and relay order to kitchen, serve courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Clear and reset counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
- Assist in keeping dining tables and chairs, floors, linens and serving stations clean, bussed and stocked.
- Maintain required food handlers certifications.
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Food service experience in hospitality, country club, or senior living industry preferred.
- Ability to write orders so that the orders can be read by kitchen staff.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
La Vida Real (Rancho San Diego)
11588 Via Rancho San Diego, Rancho San Diego, CA 92019 USA
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com. Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Are we proud of our 30 years of experience in senior living? You bet we are. But, to us, what really matters is your experience living at one of our 32 communities. We do everything with that idea clearly in mind. So, go ahead, dive in and take a look around our website. Choose your favorite. Take a tour. Smile.